You are the owner of your own company that produces meat pies. Business is good as you have found a great recipe which has made your pies popular, with you winning several contracts for you to provide your product.
However, you have hit a couple of snags in the last month or so, as a localized power cut meant that you lost a lot of pies when the freezers went down. On another occasion some of the equipment broke down with brand new parts being required. Speaking to business colleagues at a recent event, they recommended that you install VTScada software for several great reasons.
- VTScada is a software which has won awards and is used by a multitude of worldwide businesses. The system offers timely warnings as to any issues that may be occurring. This can be crucial in an environment, working with hot produce and ovens.
- It ensures a safe working environment through these warnings.
- You can monitor the system through mobile connectivity, which means you are always alerted regardless of your location, which is perfect for your relatively small operation.
- Your engineer will thank you for the investment of VTScada as it can alert you to any equipment that might be close to breaking down. They can work on it while production continues, where it is safe to do so. You will also be delighted with the initial outlay when your costs of maintenance and having to buy new parts when it’s too late drop.
- VTScada can be programmed so that such things as a generator can take over when that power cut took place. That would have been another money saver rather than having to throw the pies away.
- Having the opportunity to regulate and monitor your equipment and premises remotely means there is no need for any staff to be on the premises when there is no production in progress.
- Reports can be compiled so that a future business strategy can be put together from the data provided.
- The system offers features that will help you save time and find the best way for your business to run, as well as assisting with pricing, with it being easy to configure and customise to suit your own requirements.
Save yourself time, money, and many potential issues by installing VTScada and ensuring that your business never has to eat humble pie again as production will continue with your problem saving solution.
If you are the manager or owner of a business then this is an article that you really should read because audiovisual conferencing has helped to create a better workplace for thousands of businesses all across Australia and indeed the world. We found ourselves in quite difficult times over the past three years and so we needed to find alternatives to be able to communicate with each other but from a distance. This technology was in existence but now it has become a lot more popular and is something that you should really consider for your business plans.
The benefits of Enterprise Audio /Visual Conferencing are there for all to see and if you want a more productive workforce and you want to be able to communicate effectively with them so that they can follow your instructions which should lead to better productivity, then the following are some of the advantages that you really need to know about.
- Clear & frequent communication – As the manager, you get a list of things from the top that need to be carried out and so it is your job to communicate these to your workforce. Communication is the very backbone of any business and so you need to embrace the best levels of communication currently available to you. Being able to not only here but see your subordinates is incredibly important and it means that instructions don’t get misinterpreted or even lost in the conversation.
- Easier ongoing training – Getting staff to attend training meetings is incredibly difficult because the meetings have to be held in early in the morning before business begins or later in the afternoon when business stops for the day. Getting employees to attend has always been incredibly difficult but now you have another way to communicate with them and so you will find that people attending audiovisual meetings will increase and this can only be good for the company. Think of the money that your company will save because there will be no need to book accommodation, conference rooms and food and beverage because everything is done online.
Communication is essential for any business so that there are no misunderstandings throughout the business day. There is nothing more frustrating than staff not being able to understand what you thought were your clear instructions, and so by seeing them face-to-face, understanding is guaranteed. It is your job as the manager to get things done and so you should embrace modern technology and especially audio and visual conferencing.