In any organization, the tasks of cash management need to be handled very efficiently by the treasures. It is rather a challenging job because they have to manage the financial transactions which are distributed across many departments and locations. They have to be very efficient so that there are no mistakes in the management of the capital.
A perfect solution that can meet these challenges is the treasury management system. It is software that manages universal treasury operations systematically and efficiently. Groupe Azur is a reputed company which creates innovative software to help their clients. It is known for its smart solution development by Groupe Azur and its cloud development software.
Important features of a Treasury Management Solution
The System performs tasks like cash reporting, forecasting, managing the bank accounts electronically, analyzing bank fees, etc. A TMS needs to have essential features which are as follows.
- It happens sometimes that many organizations do not have the IT resources to implement the TMS. These mostly use SaaS (Software as – a – service) to minimize the expenses which occur when you outsource the maintenance to an expert company.
- The system needs to have transparency and maintain automated transactions. The availability of a centralized hub should be there so that everyday cash transactions can be monitored.
- It needs to provide a BAM (Bank Account Management) feature. This assists in getting the view of all the accounts.
- It needs to give efficiently the forecast about the daily, monthly and yearly cash positions. This helps to know about the cash flow. So that proper planning can be carried out.
- The treasurer must know about the fees which are charged by various banks for providing their services. The bank fee module of TSM needs to be able to know about any discrepancies in the fees charged by checking the bank account.
- The fee analysis feature of TMS should help in getting the bank fee statements and these should be uploaded. Even fee analysis can be centralized to check the amount which is charged for contractual agreements.
The Treasury management system plays a crucial role in managing the treasury efficiently. A system with effective features can help in growth and boosts the management of cash in an organization. If a company does not have this software it may be prone to the risks, which occur due to improper planning and carelessly making financial transactions.