You are the owner of your own company that produces meat pies. Business is good as you have found a great recipe which has made your pies popular, with you winning several contracts for you to provide your product.
However, you have hit a couple of snags in the last month or so, as a localized power cut meant that you lost a lot of pies when the freezers went down. On another occasion some of the equipment broke down with brand new parts being required. Speaking to business colleagues at a recent event, they recommended that you install VTScada software for several great reasons.
- VTScada is a software which has won awards and is used by a multitude of worldwide businesses. The system offers timely warnings as to any issues that may be occurring. This can be crucial in an environment, working with hot produce and ovens.
- It ensures a safe working environment through these warnings.
- You can monitor the system through mobile connectivity, which means you are always alerted regardless of your location, which is perfect for your relatively small operation.
- Your engineer will thank you for the investment of VTScada as it can alert you to any equipment that might be close to breaking down. They can work on it while production continues, where it is safe to do so. You will also be delighted with the initial outlay when your costs of maintenance and having to buy new parts when it’s too late drop.
- VTScada can be programmed so that such things as a generator can take over when that power cut took place. That would have been another money saver rather than having to throw the pies away.
- Having the opportunity to regulate and monitor your equipment and premises remotely means there is no need for any staff to be on the premises when there is no production in progress.
- Reports can be compiled so that a future business strategy can be put together from the data provided.
- The system offers features that will help you save time and find the best way for your business to run, as well as assisting with pricing, with it being easy to configure and customise to suit your own requirements.
Save yourself time, money, and many potential issues by installing VTScada and ensuring that your business never has to eat humble pie again as production will continue with your problem saving solution.